Did you know that skin is the largest organ in your body? Well, with winter season in gear, our skin generally tends to dry out, so today I’m going to show you a quick and easy face mask that will add moisture and glow back into your skin!
Moisturizing Banana Yoghurt Face Mask
You only need three ingredients for this- a half of a ripe banana, half cup of plain yoghurt, and a teaspoon of honey.
- First, crush the banana in a small bowl getting rid of all lumps. Bananas are amazing because they have vitamin c and antioxidants which help cleanse the skin of free radicals.
- Once the banana is a paste add the spoon of honey and yoghurt and stir and mix till its smooth. Yoghurt cools the skin, reducing any redness and tightens pores. Honey is a natural antibiotic so it can kill any bacteria in your skin as well as adding moisture.
- As with any face mask, it’s important to make sure you have a clean face, devoid of make up first.
- Generously apply the mask to your face and leave on for 5-10 minutes. Use warm water to wash it off. Finally, splash some cold water on your face to close up your pores.
For more beauty tips subscribe to our channel. Leave us some comments on your experience with this mask. Are there any others masks you recommend to add moisture?
- Beauty splash – Multani mitti
- Make your own beauty products
- Raid Your Kitchen For Effective Beauty Secrets