One size does not fit all where mascaras are concerned. However specific your need -- volume, anti-clumping or lengthening -- we’ve got a mascara wand that fits the bill.
To make them long: Avon SuperExtend Extreme Mascara – The magnetic fibres in this mascara help lashes look 87 per cent longer. We’re not exactly sure how to measure, but ours nearly touched our sunglasses!
To replace eyeliner: Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Couleur - This precise brush hits your lash line for a navy smoky-eye effect—it’s great for a night out.
To get clump-free lashes, quick: Maybelline Great Lash Lots Of Lashes Mascara – This comes in a green and pink tube just like the original Great Lash, with a cone-shaped brush for easy one-coat coverage.
To define every lash: Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara – Squiggle this ultra-fine-bristled brush at the roots, pointing it in different directions.
To go big: Rimmel London Volume Flash ScandalEyes Mascara - Kate Moss loves this one—plus, its volumising formula has three times the usual amount of keratin.
Opening Image Credit: Pascal Chevalier
Follow Yahoo India
- Top 4 Beauty Secrets of South Indian Women Revealed Bollywoodshaadis.com
- 10 easy-to-make breakfast recipes to achieve a flat belly Bollywoodshaadis.com
- 8 Super Cool Ways To Get A Sexy Summer Body Bollywoodshaadis.com
- Top 10 Home Care Tips To Get Naturally Pretty Feet Bollywoodshaadis.com
- Best Yoga Exercises To Lose Weight And Look Gorgeous Bollywoodshaadis.com
- Best Yoga Exercises To Get Long And Black Hair Bollywoodshaadis.com
- 5 Best Yoga Poses To Boost Your Mood Bollywoodshaadis.com