One size does not fit all where mascaras are concerned. However specific your need -- volume, anti-clumping or lengthening -- we’ve got a mascara wand that fits the bill.
To make them long: Avon SuperExtend Extreme Mascara – The magnetic fibres in this mascara help lashes look 87 per cent longer. We’re not exactly sure how to measure, but ours nearly touched our sunglasses!
To replace eyeliner: Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Couleur - This precise brush hits your lash line for a navy smoky-eye effect—it’s great for a night out.
To get clump-free lashes, quick: Maybelline Great Lash Lots Of Lashes Mascara – This comes in a green and pink tube just like the original Great Lash, with a cone-shaped brush for easy one-coat coverage.
To define every lash: Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara – Squiggle this ultra-fine-bristled brush at the roots, pointing it in different directions.
To go big: Rimmel London Volume Flash ScandalEyes Mascara - Kate Moss loves this one—plus, its volumising formula has three times the usual amount of keratin.
Opening Image Credit: Pascal Chevalier
Follow Yahoo India
- 12 Reasons Why Honeymoon Phase Is The Best Time Of A Marriage Bollywoodshaadis.com
- 17 Common Everyday Habits That Cause Acne And You Don't Even Know Bollywoodshaadis.com
- If You Find Cockroaches Gross, That's a Good Thing — Here's Why Yahoo Lifestyle
- Ultimate Fashion Guide On How To Wear Stripes According to Your Body Type Bollywoodshaadis.com
- 12 Steal-Worthy Outfit Ideas For A Cocktail Party From Cannes 2015 Bollywoodshaadis.com
- Should You Ditch the Liquid on Top of Your Yogurt? Yahoo Lifestyle
- The Breathing Trick That Puts You to Sleep in Seconds Good Housekeeping
- Health benefits and sources of Vitamin B8 TheHealthSite.com