Crazy For Happiness New Delhi
Are you crazy enough to make the world happier? Looks like the capital New Delhi is
in the running for that tag.
We track photographer Aman Malhotra as he
walks the nooks and corners of Delhi looking for people going all out Crazy for Happiness.
Aman Malhotra, 35 years, is an engineering pipeline expert by profession and a photographer by passion.
"I have always enjoyed street photography and while scanning my city for selfless crazy for good acts ... I discovered that there are so many people who do selfless acts day in and day out but they are usually silent about it, maybe its the satisfaction that they get which gives them the inner peace."
look and his photographs!
Check out how Bangalore is going Crazy for Happiness.
Check out how Mumbai is going Crazy for Happiness.
TOP STORIES TODAY
- Cooking without oil? It’s possible! TheHealthSite.com
- Make your skin summer-friendly with these 6 tips TheHealthSite.com
- Weekly Forecast: 29th March to 04th April GaneshaSpeaks.com
- 7 Kitchen Remedies You Must Try To Reverse The Signs Of Ageing Bollywoodshaadis.com
- 5 Best Natural Ways To Get Thicker And Longer Hair Bollywoodshaadis.com
TODAY ON LIFESTYLE
1 - 5 of 50