Beetroot raitaBy Mdhil Videos – Wed 4 Dec, 2013 9:51 AM IST
Beetroot raita is a quick and easy way to pack in all the goodness this veggie has to offer.
- 1 cup/ 250 grams Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Boiled and pureed beetroot
- 1 Boiled and cubed beetroot
- 2 tsp Powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder
- To taste Salt
- 1First, beat yoghurt with a hand whisk or a hand beater till it is smooth.
- 2Add the beetroot puree and mix with a spoon.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
Today In Our Kitchen
1 - 4 of 4
- 6 Common Sleeping Positions Of Couples And What They Reveal About Their RelationshipsWed 21 Oct, 2015 9:55 PM IST
- 10 Reasons Why We Still Love Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Even After 20 …Tue 20 Oct, 2015 11:15 AM IST
- 6 Ways To Bring Him Closer To You This NavratriWed 14 Oct, 2015 8:25 PM IST
- Subway shifting all U.S. meat supplies to no-antibiotics-everTue 20 Oct, 2015 11:46 PM IST
- Hungry? China's food delivery apps bite into Yum revivalFri 9 Oct, 2015 4:52 PM IST
- Women in heavy-drinking S.Korea fuel demand for lighter boozeThu 10 Sep, 2015 12:06 PM IST
- Easing of China one-child policy too late for those who lost only childFri 27 Nov, 2015 12:17 PM IST
- Family of late deejay Casey Kasem file civil suit against widowFri 27 Nov, 2015 1:55 AM IST
- Broad smiles and enduring spirit at Holocaust survivors' beauty co …Thu 26 Nov, 2015 6:55 PM IST
- Confirmed: Salman Khanâs Sister Shweta Rohira And Pulkit Samrat To Get Divorced … Bollywoodshaadis.com
1 / 5