Beetroot raitaBy Mdhil Videos – Wed 4 Dec, 2013 9:51 AM IST
Beetroot raita is a quick and easy way to pack in all the goodness this veggie has to offer.
- 1 cup/ 250 grams Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Boiled and pureed beetroot
- 1 Boiled and cubed beetroot
- 2 tsp Powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder
- To taste Salt
- 1First, beat yoghurt with a hand whisk or a hand beater till it is smooth.
- 2Add the beetroot puree and mix with a spoon.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
Today In Our Kitchen
1 - 4 of 4
- 5 Natural Ways to Increase Your Chances of Getting Pregnant1 hour 11 minutes ago
- 5 Things You Must Consider before Finalising a Wedding DateThu 24 Apr, 2014 2:50 PM IST
TOP STORIES TODAY
1 / 5
What to Cook Now
1 - 4 of 20