Beetroot raitaBy Mdhil Videos – Wed 4 Dec, 2013 9:51 AM IST
Beetroot raita is a quick and easy way to pack in all the goodness this veggie has to offer.
- 1 cup/ 250 grams Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Boiled and pureed beetroot
- 1 Boiled and cubed beetroot
- 2 tsp Powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder
- To taste Salt
- 1First, beat yoghurt with a hand whisk or a hand beater till it is smooth.
- 2Add the beetroot puree and mix with a spoon.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
Today In Our Kitchen
1 - 4 of 4
- Has your back pain become unbearable after pregnancy?Thu 26 Feb, 2015 2:51 PM IST
- PM Narendra Modi’s 13 tips to beat exam stress on ‘Mann Ki Baat’Tue 24 Feb, 2015 11:37 AM IST
- What to eat before exams – expert diet tips to help kids score wellMon 23 Feb, 2015 3:27 PM IST
- 20 dos and don'ts: 9 to 5 beauty5 hours ago
- 10 Hot Celebrities We Would Love To See Hook Up With Shahid Kapoor In Real …Wed 25 Feb, 2015 5:41 PM IST
TOP STORIES TODAY
- 6 Superb Hair Care Tricks That Will Leave You Amazed Bollywoodshaadis.com
- Meet Julia Vins – the Barbie girl with muscles that won’t quit! TheHealthSite.com
- How do I increase my immunity to prevent swine flu? TheHealthSite.com
- Ranveer Singh got 6-pack abs in 6 weeks reveals Kris Gethin! TheHealthSite.com
- 10 Hot Celebrities We Would Love To See Hook Up With Shahid Kapoor In Real Life Bollywoodshaadis.com
- Revitalise your skin and hair with wheat germ oil TheHealthSite.com
- From Thar to eternity Yahoo India Lifestyle
- Kicking Cancer to the Curb Prevention
1 / 5
What to Cook Now
1 - 4 of 20
Today on Yahoo
1 - 6 of 48