Aloo Paneer ChatBy Tarladalal – Tue 11 Jun, 2013 6:38 PM IST
Whip up this snazzy dish in a jiffy! the tangy coating of chaat masala makes the paneer irresistible. Lace this recipe with meethi chutney to add sweetness to the medley of flavours.
- 2 1/2 cups paneer , cut into 25 mm. (1") cubes
- 2 cups baby potatoes , boiled , peeled and cut into halves
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste
- 1/2 cup boiled green peas
- 2 tbsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- oil for deep-frying
- 1Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the paneer and potatoes separately in small batches, till they turn golden brown in colour from all sides. Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- 2Heat 1 tsp of oil in another kadhai, add the green chillies and ginger-garlic paste, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- 3Add the green peas, paneer, potatoes, chaat masala, lemon juice, and salt, toss well and cook on a medium flame for another 2 minutes. Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
Today In Our Kitchen
1 - 4 of 4
- 6 Common Sleeping Positions Of Couples And What They Reveal About Their RelationshipsWed 21 Oct, 2015 9:55 PM IST
- 10 Reasons Why We Still Love Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Even After 20 …Tue 20 Oct, 2015 11:15 AM IST
- 6 Ways To Bring Him Closer To You This NavratriWed 14 Oct, 2015 8:25 PM IST
- Subway shifting all U.S. meat supplies to no-antibiotics-everTue 20 Oct, 2015 11:46 PM IST
- Hungry? China's food delivery apps bite into Yum revivalFri 9 Oct, 2015 4:52 PM IST
- Women in heavy-drinking S.Korea fuel demand for lighter boozeThu 10 Sep, 2015 12:06 PM IST
1 / 5