Aloo Paneer ChatBy Tarladalal – Tue 11 Jun, 2013 6:38 PM IST
Whip up this snazzy dish in a jiffy! the tangy coating of chaat masala makes the paneer irresistible. Lace this recipe with meethi chutney to add sweetness to the medley of flavours.
- 2 1/2 cups paneer , cut into 25 mm. (1") cubes
- 2 cups baby potatoes , boiled , peeled and cut into halves
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste
- 1/2 cup boiled green peas
- 2 tbsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- oil for deep-frying
- 1Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the paneer and potatoes separately in small batches, till they turn golden brown in colour from all sides. Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- 2Heat 1 tsp of oil in another kadhai, add the green chillies and ginger-garlic paste, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- 3Add the green peas, paneer, potatoes, chaat masala, lemon juice, and salt, toss well and cook on a medium flame for another 2 minutes. Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
Today In Our Kitchen
1 - 4 of 4
- 10 Ways to Make Your Relationship Happier Right Now2 hours 54 minutes ago
- Meet the Indian origin 11-yr-old boy with three college degreesTue 26 May, 2015 10:58 AM IST
- I am a fighter, not a victimMon 25 May, 2015 6:11 PM IST
- The Breathing Trick That Puts You to Sleep in SecondsTue 26 May, 2015 12:50 PM IST
- 8 Mascara Mistakes You Are Making And What You Should Actually Be DoingThu 21 May, 2015 6:20 PM IST
- Cannes 2015: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Rocked The Red CarpetThu 21 May, 2015 5:07 PM IST
- The skimpier your skirt, the more discount this Chinese eatery will offer …Wed 20 May, 2015 5:23 PM IST
- The Breathing Trick That Puts You to Sleep in Seconds Good Housekeeping
- Health benefits and sources of Vitamin B8 TheHealthSite.com
- The Love Story Of Anjali And Sachin Tendulkar Bollywoodshaadis.com
- 8 Mascara Mistakes You Are Making And What You Should Actually Be Doing Bollywoodshaadis.com
- DIY: Heat busters for your home this summer Prevention
- 5 Super-Cool Style Tips To Wear Kaftan Like A Diva Bollywoodshaadis.com
1 / 5