Welcome to a brand new series on Yahoo India Lifestyle, called WHAT WEAR HOW. In this series, fashion bloggers Urmi and Hemal take you through a journey of stylish dressing and how you can incorporate the latest trends in your wardrobe.
One Week of Casual Dressing - If you are worried about what to wear during the week, it's time to put your worries to rest.
Do you spend hours sitting in front of your cupboard wondering what to wear? Do you change your clothes a 100 times before stepping out of the house? Most of us do it, because we want to look different every day, you don't want to step out in your patent denim and t-shirt combo every other day. We will show you how you can change your casual dressing for a week.
1. Wear a crisp shirt over denims and add a semi-formal jacket or a blazer over it. You can overcome Monday blues when you dress well and feel good about yourself. Hemal is wearing a mandarin collar white shirt with her basic powder blue denims adding a pop of yellow with the blazer
2. Feel a little girly, drape a skirt, with a lose blouse tucked in. Urmi is wearing the 'back to school' skater skirt with a quirky shirt making Tuesdays fun for coffee dates
3. Layer yourself with a thin cardigan and a think belt around the waist to get a little cozy and comfortable for your movie plans
4. Put on a little formal evening dress for dinner with friends or family and slip into your heels/wedges. Add a statement neckpiece or bag to this look. Urmi chose this bright red glossy and satin dress from Zara. She is carrying a jeweled clutch from Accessorize to add texture to her plain dress
5. Get into your most comfortable pants or even palazzos. Team it with something bold and bright. Hemal is wearing her ankle length palazzo that she is most relaxed in with a bright floral top and is ready for a perfect casual night out with friends
6. You can add a little shimmer or sequin to your casual dressing, put on your shimmer top with shorts a mini skirt like Urmi. This look is perfect for weekend house parties
7. Brunches can't be missed on Sundays and Sundays can't do without colors. Urmi is wearing her tailored bright orange top with must-have white cropped pants. She has teamed this up with a gold metallic jacket since her outfit is simple, a coined neckpiece and tan pumps to complete her look. Hemal chose to wear this deep blue crossover dress from Zara which is girly and breezy. She adds on a little bling with the jeweled neckpiece and sequined ballerinas.
If you need help in deciding what will look just right for your body type or even just finding the right balance of what to wear and how make sure you connect with us, or simply leave your comments in the space below.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Join us next week, Wednesday 3 pm, for another stylish episode of What Wear How, right here on Yahoo India Lifestyle.
To watch all the episodes of WHAT WEAR HOW, click here.
Connect with us on:
Facebook : www.facebook.com/WWHSeries
Twitter : www.twitter.com/WWH_Series
eMail : email@example.com
Presented by: KARA Studios
Writer: Neelam Sampat
Produced by: Yahoo Studios
Wardrobe courtesy: Vero Moda, Ezra, Zara, Blur, Only, Accessorize