The picturesque castles of Poland
Poland is a country steeped in medieval castles and folklore, with royal palaces and parks where legends and pagan myths vie with wartime stories. Our tour of castles and palaces starts with a visit to Wawel Hill in Krakow, the ancient capital, and then to Warsaw, the current capital, where we stop at Wilanow Palace. And then onto the largest castle built in the world – the Malbork Castle.
Text and photos: LAKSHMI SHARATH
- Mawlynnong – life in tune with nature Traveler - Wed 6 Feb, 2013 4:13 PM IST
God’s Own Garden is not in Kerala; it is in this remote village in Meghalaya where modern buzzwords like sustainability and eco-friendliness have been daily habits for centuries, says Kalpana Sunder Continue reading → More »
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 48
VIEW MORE TRAVEL GALLERIES
1 - 8 of 322
- Wed 22 May, 2013 4:27 PM IST
- Tue 21 May, 2013 12:37 PM IST
- Fri 17 May, 2013 9:30 AM IST
- Fri 17 May, 2013 8:30 AM IST
- Thu 16 May, 2013 9:30 AM IST
- Thu 16 May, 2013 10:30 AM IST