The heritage mosques of Cochin
Cochin (or Kochi), the historic port-city on the Malabar coast in Kerala, has some of the very first Indian mosques, which reveal a distinctive legacy in form, acknowledging and celebrating the place, history, and building techniques of the region. Excerpts from the book, Mosques of Cochin by Patricia Tusa Fels, are reproduced by permission of Mapin Publishing.
TOP STORIES TODAY
- 5 Marriage Lessons that Mothers Should Give to Their Sons Bollywoodshaadis.com
- Weekly Forecast: 3rd March to 9th March 2014 GaneshaSpeaks.com
- Is the sulphur in your sugar making you sick? TheHealthSite.com
- The Golden City in the Desert Traveler
- The cure for AIDS is here Who Knew?
EXPLORE YOUR HERITAGE
1 - 12 of 29