The birth of the royal baby
Palace officials say Prince William's wife Kate has given birth to a baby boy.
Officials said Monday the baby was born at 4:24 p.m. and weighs 8 pounds 6 ounces.
The infant will become third in line for the British throne after Prince Charles and William.
Kate checked into a private wing at St. Mary's Hospital in central London early Monday morning.
William spent the long hours of labor at her bedside. This is the couple's first child.(AP)
TOP STORIES TODAY
- Top 5 Breakfasts You Can Make at Home Yahoo Lifestyle Entertainment
- Winter Skin Care Tips for Radiant Skin Bollywoodshaadis.com
- 10 Most Anticipated Celebrity Babies Ever Bollywoodshaadis.com
- 3 Simple Exercises For A Flat Tummy MensXP.com
- Top 6 Things that Cause Pre-wedding Fights Bollywoodshaadis.com
- 7 Signs that You are Being an Unfaithful Wife Bollywoodshaadis.com
- 10 Indian Foods that Help You Lose Weight Bollywoodshaadis.com