How to survive a quarter-life crisis
Your twenties can be a difficult time. It is generally a time of transition, where nothing is fully established. You may have an overwhelming amount of decisions to make but limited opportunities, and you may feel like you are struggling to make it in the “real world” with the anxieties of careers, relationships and debt. According to research by Gumtree.com, 86 per cent of young people feel under pressure to succeed in their relationships and careers before the age of 30, while research by Vodafone suggests that 73 per cent of 26 to 30 year olds are experiencing a quarter life crisis. However, while it may not feel like it now, your quarter-life crisis can be overcome. Here are 10 ways to survive a quarter-life crisis.
Editor’s note: Yahoo India Lifestyle encourages responsible comments that contribute positively to the discussion. You can express your opinion in a positive, constructive manner. Hate speech and derogatory remarks will not be tolerated.
TOP STORIES TODAY
- 6 Lessons Couples Must Learn in their First Year of Marriage Bollywoodshaadis.com
- From noodle cutlets (yes, you heard right) to the famous and most-loved American chopsuey, here are some … Yahoo Lifestyle Entertainment
- Can you open this ‘unopenable’ lock? Traveler
- What Wear How: One Week of Casual Dressing What Wear How
- Celeb Buzz: Meet the Mantastic Men Stylefactor StarTips
- Sacred Rituals of a Traditional Bengali Wedding Bollywoodshaadis.com
- Vikas@Home: Plantains in tamarind curry Vikas @ Home
TODAY ON LIFESTYLE
1 - 5 of 50