The Hottest 'Model' Weddings of 2013
Last weekend, in an elaborate Jaipur wedding involving elephants, dancers and plenty of beautiful faces, model Aanchal Kumar married her businessman fiancé Anupam Mittal.Fashion friends who attended the Rajasthani-style wedding included designer Manish Malhotra and models Candice Pinto, Diandra Soares, Mugdha Godse and Alesia Raut.
Goa was also the chosen spot for model Carol Gracias, whose sunset wedding in February this year to long-time beau French journalist and businessman Samuel Ziza featured both Jewish (his) and Christian rituals (hers). Next in line was former Miss India Shonal Rawat who officially became Mrs Karan Vats in February, marrying her Dubai-based entrepreneur boyfriend in Mumbai.
When it was model and Bigg Boss 5 contestant Shonali Nagrani’s turn to say 'I do' to cinematographer boyfriend Shiraz Bhattacharya, she chose a Kerala resort to make things official. And with Lisa Haydon and Pia Trivedi both recently announcing their respective engagements to DJ entrepreneur Karan Bhojwani and squash player Ritwik Bhattacharya, model wedding season shows no signs of stopping.
-Rochelle Pinto, www.vogue.in
More from Vogue.in
Editor’s note: Yahoo India Lifestyle encourages responsible comments that contribute positively to the discussion. You can express your opinion in a positive, constructive manner. Hate speech and derogatory remarks will not be tolerated.
Weddings and cultures
TOP STORIES TODAY
- 6 Lessons Couples Must Learn in their First Year of Marriage Bollywoodshaadis.com
- From noodle cutlets (yes, you heard right) to the famous and most-loved American chopsuey, here are some … Yahoo Lifestyle Entertainment
- Can you open this ‘unopenable’ lock? Traveler
- What Wear How: One Week of Casual Dressing What Wear How
- Celeb Buzz: Meet the Mantastic Men Stylefactor StarTips
- Sacred Rituals of a Traditional Bengali Wedding Bollywoodshaadis.com
- Vikas@Home: Plantains in tamarind curry Vikas @ Home