A bird's eye view of Mandvi
Located 70 km east of Surat, Mandvi was once considered the summer retreat of the erstwhile Maharajas of Kutch. The calm azure water, bird life and pristine beaches are the main attractions. You can re-visit historic buildings, wander around the Vijay Vilas Palace or laze on a hammock by the beach and enjoy the spectacular sight of Ospreys and other migrant birds. YAZDEZAR SHROFF, a bird lover, shares his photos. Send in your travel stories and pictures!
- Yahoo Lifestyle Entertainment Photo by Yazdezar Shroff Mon 13 Feb, 2012 2:18 PM IST
- Mawlynnong – life in tune with nature Traveler - Wed 6 Feb, 2013 4:13 PM IST
God’s Own Garden is not in Kerala; it is in this remote village in Meghalaya where modern buzzwords like sustainability and eco-friendliness have been daily habits for centuries, says Kalpana Sunder Continue reading → More »
Today on Yahoo!
1 - 8 of 48
VIEW MORE TRAVEL GALLERIES
1 - 8 of 321
- 3 hours ago
- Tue 21 May, 2013 12:37 PM IST
- Fri 17 May, 2013 9:30 AM IST
- Fri 17 May, 2013 8:30 AM IST
- Thu 16 May, 2013 9:30 AM IST
- Thu 16 May, 2013 10:30 AM IST
- Wed 15 May, 2013 10:30 AM IST