5 Foods for Healthy Hair
While external care (shampoo, conditioner, keeping the scalp clean etc.) is a must for keeping the hair healthy, a balanced diet containing hair-friendly nutrients is also of paramount importance. Minerals like iron, calcium, potassium, selenium, magnesium etc. play a vital role in keeping the hair and scalp healthy. Protein is also crucial for ensuring good healthy hair growth.Protein deficiencies or low-quality protein can produce weak and brittle hair, and can eventually result in hair fall.
Editor’s note: Yahoo India Lifestyle encourages responsible comments that contribute positively to the discussion. You can express your opinion in a positive, constructive manner. Hate speech and derogatory remarks will not be tolerated.
TOP STORIES TODAY
- 6 Lessons Couples Must Learn in their First Year of Marriage Bollywoodshaadis.com
- From noodle cutlets (yes, you heard right) to the famous and most-loved American chopsuey, here are some … Yahoo Lifestyle Entertainment
- Can you open this ‘unopenable’ lock? Traveler
- What Wear How: One Week of Casual Dressing What Wear How
- Celeb Buzz: Meet the Mantastic Men Stylefactor StarTips
- Sacred Rituals of a Traditional Bengali Wedding Bollywoodshaadis.com
- Vikas@Home: Plantains in tamarind curry Vikas @ Home
TODAY ON LIFESTYLE
1 - 5 of 50