Beetroot raitaBy Mdhil Videos – Wed 4 Dec, 2013 9:51 AM IST
Beetroot raita is a quick and easy way to pack in all the goodness this veggie has to offer.
- 1 cup/ 250 grams Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Boiled and pureed beetroot
- 1 Boiled and cubed beetroot
- 2 tsp Powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder
- To taste Salt
- 1First, beat yoghurt with a hand whisk or a hand beater till it is smooth.
- 2Add the beetroot puree and mix with a spoon.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
Today In Our Kitchen
1 - 4 of 4
- 6 Compliments that Will Make Your Man Blush12 hours ago
- Tricks to Get the Perfect Engagement Ring of Your ChoiceFri 7 Mar, 2014 10:55 AM IST
- How to Beat Jealousy Pangs in a RelationshipFri 7 Mar, 2014 8:04 AM IST
- Women’s Day 2014: Top 15 health problems women are prone to (Gallery)Fri 7 Mar, 2014 5:27 PM IST
- 5 Delicious Smoothies to Help You Lose WeightFri 7 Mar, 2014 12:40 PM IST
- 5 Egg White Dessert Recipes for Health Conscious BridesFri 7 Mar, 2014 10:55 AM IST
- Kerala woos top Travel bloggers with seats aboard ‘Kerala Blog Express’Thu 6 Mar, 2014 2:54 PM IST
- Travel Diary: Under the Tuscan SunSat 1 Mar, 2014 9:00 AM IST
- Food Fatale: Fall in love with LucknowTue 25 Feb, 2014 11:13 AM IST
- The Golden Gun of lipsticks10 hours ago
- 4 Hot Trends to Show Off Your Midriff in Style12 hours ago
- Get beautiful – tips from experts this Women’s DayFri 7 Mar, 2014 6:22 PM IST
TOP STORIES TODAY
1 / 5
What to Cook Now
1 - 4 of 20