Provided by Astroyogi.com
6/22 - 7/22
With Jupiter in Cancer, your mind is buzzing with new ideas, helping you move forward in your career and find ways to make your life more interesting. Cancer, you are likely to feel happy and cheerful today; nothing will hold you back. In fact, you may not know it, but this positive attitude will reflect in your work and may even rub off on your colleagues. Make the most of this feeling of being on top of things and get rid of your pending matters. 3.20 pm to 4.20 pm will be especially lucky for you. Wear orange to stay in a cheerful frame of mind throughout the day, say Astroyogi astrologers.
Chinese astrology: Year of the snake
2013 will be a good year for those of you who belong to the sign of the Snake, as this is your year after all. Hard work and patience will help you accomplish even difficult tasks with ease. Friends are likely to be helpful and will be there for you whenever you need them. Pending projects are likely to move ahead and you make progress on the work front, thanks to your hard work and patience. Marriage is on the cards for those of you who have been in a committed love relationship. Singles too may meet someone who makes you feel loved and adored. Travel is indicated to keep you busy towards the end of the year. This may either be related to work or breaks that you take with your close friends. Planning may not come easy to you this Snake year. Your thoughts and attention may also get pulled into different directions. Most Compatible With: Ox, Rooster, Rat, Dragon, Monkey.
What's Your Animal Sign?Enter your birth date
- 6 Best Tricks for Brides to Spend Less23 hours ago
- 6 Tips before You Go Trousseau ShoppingThu 12 Dec, 2013 9:34 AM IST
- Gruesome gift that keeps on giving: $200 to sponsor museum skullsThu 12 Dec, 2013 1:57 AM IST
- How to Cut Down on Your Sugar Intake20 hours ago
- All about Eggs: 1 ingredient, 5 recipesWed 11 Dec, 2013 10:32 AM IST
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs to $344 mln for next weekSat 7 Dec, 2013 1:11 PM IST
- A misty morning in TholpettyMon 9 Dec, 2013 1:11 PM IST
- Pushkar, not just for the cattle fairThu 28 Nov, 2013 12:22 PM IST
- Hot springs are passe - Japan's tourist towns covet casinosThu 28 Nov, 2013 8:08 AM IST