Here are the 7 worst fashion trends ever.
1. Leather Pants: Trust me, no one can ever look good in leather pants. Not even if you think you’re as hot as Lenny Kravitz. They’re just one of the most horrible creations of man. Make up for your leather fetish with leather shoes,
belts, jackets and wallets. Just spare us, and yourself, from the horror of seeing you in those rockstar inspired leather pants.
2. Crocs: First bursting into the scene as a health boosting footwear, Crocs slowly crawled into our everyday lives. What was once limited to your ailing aunt to the toddlers from your neighbourhood, the footwear became the staple for almost everyone you knew. They are undeniably comfortable but also equally hideous to look at. The footwear is also aptly named since it pretty much resembles its reptilian inspiration.
3. Cowboy Hats:There's a reason they are called cowboy hats. It is because they are meant for cowboys (wonder if they even exist). While Kenny Chesney wears them to hide his baldness, a lot of country singers wear them to keep the country spirit alive. Apparently. But what's the reason you would want to wear them, since you obviously don't look good in them?
4. Saggy Jeans: This is one trend that refuses to die away. Seriously, why would showing off boxers be considered a fashion statement? No matter how cool you think your boxers are, most people will only squirm at the sight of them popping out of your hanging trousers. Also, there certainly cannot be any joy in pulling up your pants each time so that they don’t go down your knees.
5. Jerseys :Jerseys were good as long as they were on sportsmen or hanging on your wall. This shapeless piece of clothing does not add to your charm but certainly does to your size. Seeing guys sporting huge jerseys on them is like they've wrapped themselves in a sack, without any exaggeration.
6. Transparent/ Mesh Clothing: There is nothing sexy about wearing clothes that make you look half-naked. More so, when you have a horribly unshapely body that deserves to be hidden in a barrel for a lifetime. True, Shah Rukh Khan took on as our national ambassador for transparent shirts, but your love for him should not get in your way of a safe, if not fantastic, fashion sense.
7. Ed Hardy T shirts: There are a large number of reasons why you shouldn't wear Ed Hardy and we've got them covered pretty well. Here's why you should never wear Ed Hardy. (Fashion, MensXP.com)