Follow these simple and practical Feng Shui tips to improve your love life.
1. It is important to improve the flow of chi, that is, positive energy, through your bedroom in order to enjoy a harmonious intimate relationship. Hence, make it a point to keep it clean and tidy all the time. And this includes all the closets, side tables, shelves and every other storage space in your room.
2. To start with, clean out under your bed. Well, it will reduce the storage space, but having nothing under your bed is an effective way to keep your bedroom filled with positive vibes. Besides, it will help in all aspects of your life, not just in relationships.
3. Pick pieces that are red, pink and white in colours, such as white candles, red show pieces, and pink photo frame etc., while decorating your room, as these colour represent love and romance. However, ensure to decorate with pairs of items, and keep them united. According to the principles of Feng Shui, groups of two's work best.
4. However, do not bring things that are not related to your personal life or sleep to your bedroom. Office files and folders, computers, laptops, television, family portraits, etc. should not be kept in your bedroom.
5. Bed should not be in a direct line with the doorway, and if it is there, it is advisable that you move it away from the line of the door as soon as possible. Also, keep all the bedroom doors, including the closet doors as well as bathroom doors, closed at night. This tip has proved its worth time and again, so try it!
6. Don't keep the windows and curtain of your bedroom closed all the time. It is important to let fresh air and sunlight enter the room, so that when you enter your bedroom you feel good about it and have a deep feeling of being in your own nest, irrespective of its size and fancy décor. So, open up the curtains and windows and let the natural light in. Also, paint the walls of your doors with light, pastel shades, which are easy on the eyes. After all, love cannot blossom in the dark!
7. Put a single mattress, wide enough to accommodate you and your beloved, on the bed. Do not sleep on a double bed with two different mattress, as this creates symbolic separation that could become real.
8. Windchime absorbs negative energy from the air and that is why it is advisable that you hang it outside your home to obstruct negativity entering your home. However. don't hang a windchime over your bed as it may have attracted and absorbed negative energy during the day, and the negativity it has my jeopardise your love life.
9. Choose the images or artefacts you choose to put in your bedroom wisely, as they, especially images, carry powerful Feng Shui energy. Do not put things which may make you sad, lonely and nostalgic.
10. Put a mirror near the foot of the bed, as it cannot only multiply your fortune and happiness, but can also improve communication in your relationship, providing a soothing sense of “completion” of your goals. Whereas, a large round mirror on the wall above the headboard may reduce your tension and anxiety, and thus help you improve your relationship with your life partner.